The Global Payroll Cloud Partnership
As a member of the Workday Global Payroll Cloud Partnership program, SD Worx (formerly Aditro) provides local expertise and know-how to help companies with a Nordic footprint manage their global payroll processes.
Through the SD Worx Connector, customers get a prebuilt, fully supported, and SD Worx-maintained certified integration to Workday HCM. The SD Worx Connector lowers your setup, deployment and maintenance costs.
By shifting responsibility over to SD Worx, customers can leverage SD Worx’ Payroll and Integration expertise to manage HR processes globally while processing local payroll with precision.
Through the SD Worx/Workday Connector we offer customers a common Nordic standard integration between the Workday HCM solution and our Swedish Payroll systems.
SD Worx is currently offering approximately 15 Workday tenants bespoke integration between SD Worx Swedish Payroll and Workdays HCM.
- Deliver worker payroll data from Workday to Swedish Payroll in an easy to use XML format
- Use Workday to keep relevant HCM data (personal, position, compensation, leave of absence, banking, earnings, cost allocation, time tracking) synchronized with Payroll
- Use Payroll to pay employees
- Provide audit reports for easy data analysis
- Standardized mapping
- Customer unique mapping handled in the application
- Thoroughly tested and stable
- Analysis phase drastically reduced
- Decreased time, resources, and effort required to complete the implementation of an integration to Payroll
- As with any Certified Solution, a seamless integration between the two systems creates a smoother experience for joint customers
- Frequent updates keep both systems at the cutting edge of HR technology
Want to learn more? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org